Pac-Man Emulator — ChangeLog
Version 1.5 (2016/11/19)
- Fixed code overflow crash on mono/colour toggle (thanks Matthew Logue).
- Changed maze colours to be bright by default, with Shift to dim.
- Changed green ghost to non-bright yellow, to be closer to orange original.
Version 1.4 (2014/03/01)
- Added support for diagonal control inputs from keyboard and 8-way joysticks.
Version 1.3 (2012/01/08)
- Added run-time colour/mono sprite selection.
- Added boot-time selection of Hard difficulty.
- Restored traditional blue/white maze flash when using blue/white colours.
- Restored sprite trimming at maze edges in colour version.
- Added loading message to show version number.
Version 1.2 (2011/12/06)
- Added colour sprites.
- Added Spectranet support, to prompt for trap disable.
- Added key combos to change maze colour.
- Maze flash now toggles current bright instead of blue.
- Various minor fixes and speed-ups.
Version 1.1 (2011/11/09)
- Added DivIDE support, using pages 3+0 for ROM if present.
- Improved control handling, favouring newest direction pressed.
- Holding a key after loading delays the emulation starting until released.
- Moved Blinky’s downward-facing mouth down a pixel.
Version 1.0 (2011/11/08)