- Full 65C02 emulation
- 56K free for RAM and ROMs
- 50Hz terminal I/O
- Type-in feature for text code listings (SimCoupe only)
The emulator runs at 100% speed during the interactive portions of programs, and up to 20% during CPU-intensive processing, depending on the mix of 6502 instructions used.
For your convenience, the emulator is pre-loaded with the following software:
- Tom Greene's port of Applesoft BASIC at address 6000
- Ken Wessen's custom BASIC at E000
- Ken Wessen's Krusader assembler at F000
Enter 6000R at the monitor prompt to launch Applesoft BASIC, etc.
A type-in feature is also available, allowing text listings to be entered as though typed manually. This feature is available to SimCoupe users only, and can be used as follows:
- Press F4 for data import
- Change Import Type to Main Memory
- Select Page 6 and Offset 0
- Click OK and select the file to import
Ensure you're already in the correct mode/program for the input. Press Esc to cancel an active listing.
Version 1.2, last updated 5th September 2008 [changelog]
Shift-Esc = soft reset
Symbol-1 = 50Hz terminal
Symbol-2 = 100Hz terminal
In SimCoupe, use Ctrl-1 and Ctrl-2 to change the terminal speed.