Apple 1 Emulator — ChangeLog
Version 1.2 (5/9/2008)
BRK flags (clear D, set I, N/Z set from wrong
- Fixed Esc repeat, broken in previous version.
- Added Applesoft BASIC [Lite] and Lee Davidson’s Enhanced BASIC.
- Updated Ken Wessen’s Krusader assembler to v1.3.
- First byte of emulator at &c000 appears to be ROM (for Applesoft BASIC ROM).
- Terminal output now supports lower-case characters (for Enhanced BASIC).
Version 1.1 (27/8/2008)
- Improved 65C02 core for ~20% speed boost.
- Fixed broken
TRB, which was masking the wrong value.
BIT #imm no longer considers setting N flag.
Version 1.0 (19/3/2007)